Thursday, August 14, 2008

Frick a stick on a brick!

It has been 2 months and 2 weeks since I have had a period. I am about to explode. I am starting to notice every time I see the word 'period' in my everyday work. I went to my gynecologist, she did find an ovarian cyst, but she pretty much told me the same thing the doc in the cartoon is telling Ms. Gurkemiller...

Exactly how long does the European summer last anyway??? I have taken 7 pregnancy tests and they have all been negative. Negative. Negative. Negative. I have even taken medicine to start my period. Nothin'!!!

I think I need to find this book. It sounds as if it would answer all my questions. And I feel a lot like the lady on the cover. Only, I cannot get my tongue to wrinkle like she can.


I am wishing for the day that this me again. Because I am afraid if it does not come soon I am going to have to start sacrificing small animals to the period God. My skin feels like it is on inside out, my hair hurts and I can feel every nerve ending in my body.

I just threw this little cartoon in cause I thought it was soooo cute. I knew all the ladies would enjoy it.

2 comments:

Terri's ThreadArt said...

He! he! Soooo funny! But let me assure you no period is better than the endless gyser (wheres's spell check when you need it!)that erupted for a month straight a few months ago. Such FUN! ;)

Charmed said...

Oh my! That would be awful.