Friday, August 15, 2008

CAN an elbow in the chest really lead to hemorrhoids?

Click here to read the entire article.

Sharon Brown

Brown wants an apology and punitive damages amounting to 10 percent of Victoria Osteen's net worth as part of her lawsuit. Brown claims that she suffers from depression, hemorrhoids, post-traumatic stress disorder because of the incident and that her faith has been affected. She is also suing for counseling expenses.

Oh. My. God. You have got to be kidding me. Hemorrhoids???? WTF? I have birthed two children and I don't even have hemorrhoids!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when did it become the norm for Americans to think it was OK to sue anyone for anything that happens to them in their daily lives? I mean, come on, lady, GET A GRIP! I have a harder time trying to get through the express lane at Kroger after work. Or have you ever tried to fight the traffic on the Snyder or I-64 in the East End at rush hour?

I am soooo glad that the judge ruled in favor of the Osteen's in the case.

As I write this post, I think I may need to call my lawyer...I need to sue Ms. Brown. She is soooo causing my ass to hurt!!!!



1 comment:

ummmhello said...

Bwahaha! Yeah, her idiocy is making my ass hurt, too! I'm suing!