Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pictures!!!

Here are some pic's from our Boston/New York Trip. Enjoy!

Here we are at the Boston Red Sox game. I am not sure what the lady over left shoulder is doing. I am just glad I didn't know she was there during the game...she is scary.

We are on the beach in Boston.

These are a few pictures of the cozy little Bed and Breakfast where we stayed in Boston.

Bed and Breakfast in Boston

Bed and Breakfast in Boston

Central Park in New York

Awwww.....Central Park in NY

Another shot of lunchtime in Central Park

Dude...I have no clue what this guy was sposed to be. We walked into a mall and there he was! All naked and stuff.

I tried to get a close up of his wienie.

Ms. Liberty on Freedom Island

Okay...this was too cool. This was the porta potty at the Sam Adam's plant where you tour and drink beer. Woo Hoo! I went out to use the potty and I was like...GREAT, a porta can. But, you went inside and.....look below

It was the Donald Trump of porta potties!

Wood, marble, glass and porcelain.

And even a Mini Monet on the wall. Now that is what I call swanky!

5 comments:

Fiona said...

You guys are such a cute couple :) :) :)

But .. that weenie...oh my that is a little digit, isn't it...though it is gold ;)

Gypsydoodlebug said...

You took pictures of a port-a-potty.

To blog about.

That's my girl!!






Also, awesome pix.

kristi said...

LOL.........I was thinking what Fiona said.

Little itty bitty gold weiner.

joshkeown said...

Too bad we weren't there on the same week .. we all could have set that town a blaze .. Great Portajohn shots

ummmhello said...

Ha! PortaPotty pictures make me laugh :) Looks like a great trip.