Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm not proud...

In a few hours we will be off to the land of Chuck E Cheese's to celebrate the little ones birthday. She gets to pick where she has dinner on her birthday, and once a year we go to Mr. Cheese's. I signed up online today for Chuck E's Club, just so I could get the one time super duper coupon dealie so we could use it tonight. One large pizza, 4 drinks and 40 tokens for only $18.99 and 100 tokens for $10.00. Not to shabby if you ask me. I think 140 tokens should keep the kiddies busy for quite some time. I am just hoping they will share their tokens with Dunnski. :u)

7 comments:

Gypsydoodlebug said...

HOLY COW which one are you going to? We're hitting up the one on Hburne Ln!

Charmed said...

OMG!!! We are too!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya there!

Charmed said...

413 tickets later...we have 2 bracelets, a sucker, a package of clay and some Fun Dip.

A good time was had by all.

littlemansmom said...

WooHoo! Gotta love Chuck! :)

Charmed said...

OMG! They have this Wheel of Fortune game. I used all of my tokens...YES, I had tokens (don't judge me) on this game!! It was sooo fun.

Fiona said...

Dunnski....don't ever take her to Vegas!!!

Charmed said...

Fi: you are right. I would be a slot machine junkie!!!