Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dunnski has several hats...he just wishes he knew when in the hell to grab them!

**Warning to all Males**
Talk of female parts below



I have been having ovarian cysts for the last several months that have been causing irregular menstrual cycles. I did not know that was the cause until the day before vacation, when I was having excruciating pain in my side. I went to the Dr thinking it was another kidney stone, but after an ultrasound, a 3 cm cyst was discovered. So, I am now going on my second month without my period, and I am not pregnant. When she finally comes, everyone in our house better buy a hat and hold on to it for dear life.

4 comments:

ummmhello said...

Yikes!!! Stock up on Midol now!

The Mom said...

Oh no, sorry about the news...hope the protocol to take care of them is pain-free.

I had this on my blog over the weekend, that's byfar the funniest SNL skit so far!

Fiona said...

Let 'er blow!!!!

Ryan The Intern said...

Thank you. I can't say I read the post, but I appreciate the warning and wish whoever it is the best of luck and speediest recovery with whatever they have.