Tuesday, June 17, 2008

WHATEVER!!!


I am so sick and tired of hearing this word come out of my teenagers mouth...I could vomit.

I just got a phone call from my cheerful daughter who spent the night with a friend last night and had the day off from babysitting her sister. Did she want to tell her mother hello? No. She wanted to know if we would take her to Six Flags tonight after work. Ahhh....hells no. She then wants to know if she can spend the night again with her friend. Ahhhh....again, hells no! She has to babysit her sister tomorrow. It is at that point I begin to hear the, It is summer and I should not have to do anything speech. To which I responded with something that I really should not put in writing, and she gave me a big fat WHATEVER!!!

I need a punishment for every time I hear it. And I do not mean when she uses it in every day conversation. I mean when she uses it to disrespect me when she does not get her way. So, I need your help blogger friends, give me your best punishment ideas for a 13 year old girl who needs an attitude adjustment.

I am all ears!

4 comments:

Ryan The Intern said...

I could not be less help here, but I wanted to offer a deep and sincere "Good luck" on this. Also, I've been thinking about that cupcake post from a couple of days ago and even threw it in one of my posts.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Whatever, Ryan.

kristi said...

Ummm.......what is important to her? Take it away.

My daughter loves money. She isn't watching her brother (yet-maybe next year) but she does do chores and I give her a few bucks every Friday. IF HER ATTITUDE IS GOOD.

Charmed said...

Kristi - How old is your daughter? And what is up with their attitudes!?!?!?!?!?