Friday, June 20, 2008

Ladies...I ask you why??

Why do retailers stock their shelves with clothes that are between sizes 2-8, but you can very rarely find sizes 10-16?

I ran into Kohl's (one of my all time favorite stores!) at lunch for a quick look to see if they had any simple black carpi's to go with a bitch'en top that I am planning on wearing to the Hot Hot Japan Hot 9one party tomorrow night. There were plenty of choices, but mostly were in a size I could barely fit one leg into. I did end up finding a pair, but I am pretty sure it was the last pair in the size I needed in the entire store! So, my point being, for every one 'small' size ordered, there should be at least two larger sizes ordered, damn it! Come on...big girls wants to look pretty too!

4 comments:

ummmhello said...

Target has this issue, too. NOTHING in the midrange sizes! Grrr!

littlemansmom said...

so very true!!!! What IS with that?????

Downtown SteveBrown said...

Hey, it's tough for us big guys, too.

Charmed said...

DSB - I know what you mean. My ex-husband was a size 2x.