Monday, June 23, 2008

I want this...


Nirvana Daybed is an incredibly beautiful and lovely couch and its unique design doesn’t make it an optimal choice for all houses. Swedish design speaks again for its practical, modern and and appealing features.

The casing around the sofa is made of a resistant material. The interior sofa fabric is soft and gentle. When you go into nirvana daybed, it feels like you go into a different world: even the sound will be different, and you get a plain sensation of safe and comfortable living.

4 comments:

me said...

I want this too.

Fiona said...

Oooooh group discount? :) Gorgeous, I can see myself getting lost in there for days at a time!

Melinda Zook said...

OMG!!! I want it too! That is the coolest thing I have ever seen! I could LIVE in there.

kristi said...

My son would have that torn up in about 3 seconds flat. LOL!