Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I love, love, love this show...

Season 4 is coming to an end, I am very sad. I would like to see Stephanie win this season. I mean, 3 guys have taken the title the first three seasons. It would be nice for a girl to win one. Not to mention, she can cook your ass off and she is very sweet.


Richard could win as well, he is also a very good chef and I like his personality. I do question his choice to wear pink crocs, but that is his decision. Congrats to Richard and his wife on the birth of their daughter, Riley Maddox, born May 29. Which just happens to be my oldest birthday, a great day to be born on!


This however is Lisa. She, in my opinion, is the most ungrateful, ungracious, disrespectful excuse of a chef I have ever seen. This was the picture taken of her during the photo shoot for Bravo TV's website.


Here is what she looked like during most of the taping of the show, minus the cigarette.


And, with whoever wins, Padma will of course still be HOT HOT JAPAN HOT. Man, Tom has a tough job.

3 comments:

MariaG097 said...

Me too! I'm pulling for Stephanie!!!

kristi said...

So did you watch it, huh, huh??? And I agree about Lisa..UGH.

Charmed said...

No, not yet, we are watching it tonight.

DVR'd it, we were way to tired.