Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I am gonna lose it!

So, it is almost lunch time and my youngest calls crying and upset because her little friend cannot spend the night Friday night. We were originally thinking about Saturday night, but hey, we are planning on attending the Hot Hot Japan Hot kick ass party that 9one is hosting!!! So, Saturday night is a no go on the slumber party! My oldest takes the phone from her ( this would be the teenager with the attitude) and starts telling me how crazy her sister is and asking me if she will have to babysit next summer. WTF????

I begin to try to tell her to turn on the TV, play a game with her, paint her nails or take a walk with the dog. I mean, come on, she has ADHD, how hard can it be to distract her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then I hung up, I am really annoyed.

3 comments:

MariaG097 said...

Is this what I have to look forward too???

Charmed said...

Yep, sorry sugar.

Buckle up and buy a helmet.

josh Keown said...

Can't wait to see you guys at the party...