Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Holy crap

I am driving in to work this morning and I am listening to a bit on KISS FM called, 'Bet we can make you say WOW!'. Callers call in and tell a story from their life and try to make one of the host say "wow", and if they do, they get 100 bucks. Here were a few of today's selections:

Caller one: My mom used to clean our upstairs and leave a box at the top of the stairs for me take to the garbage. On this day my mom had left a box of mangled hangers in a box on the stairs. I was climbing the stairs and tripped and fell into the box and one of the hangers pierced my skin and went into one of my lungs.

Caller two: I used to weight 375lbs, I had gastric bypass surgery and lost 180lbs and have kept it off for over 30 years.

Caller three: Boy meets girl. Everything is great, they are in love. Girls father dies. One month later her brother dies. A year later her uncle dies. Girl gets depressed. Girl starts drinking. Girl leaves boy. Boy starts smoking pot. Boy then loses job of 13 years after random drug test at automotive plant. Boy has no health insurance or unemployment.

Caller four: These two dudes go to a Halloween costume party dressed as Batman and Superman. They are having a great time at the party and Batman meets a girl dressed as Catwoman. They start dancing and have a great time and decide to go in a back room and get it on. The only catch is, they leave their masks on, her idea. Afterwards she thanks him for a great birthday present and they go on their way. The next night he is at his brothers house for dinner. His niece is celebrating her birthday and she is telling everyone about the great time she had at a costume party she had the night before dressed as Catwoman.

OMG! Yes! This guy slept with his niece. Not niece related by marriage, related by blood niece. He said he got up and went to the bathroom and threw up. And to this day she still has no idea that it was him.

The last story would have made me say WOW!!! It actually made me say a few other words, like, nasty, eeewwww and wtf!

8 comments:

Gypsydoodlebug said...

OH. My. God.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

OH. My. God.

Charmed said...

I KNOW!!!

I KNOW!!!

Melinda Zook said...

Totally gross. What a stupid thing for them to do anyway...keeping their masks on...dude, that is too weird. Only Revenge of the Nerds guy can get away with that. These stories are definitely wow though! Great post!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

That posted twice? But still... OMFG!

kristi said...

That is nasty.

Justine said...

Oh my goodness, this last one got me too. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Btw... hi, I'm Justine. Not sure how I got here. I think through MoonlightMama and then... well, someone else, but here I am!

Justine :o )

Justine said...

Oh! It was Melinda Zook that took me here!!!!!!!! Now I've gotta go back and read more of her bloggy!

Justine :o )