Friday, June 27, 2008

Ebay WTF?

With July 4th quickly approaching, I found some very interesting items on ebay today I wanted to share with you...

Patriotic Leggings...I cannot even think of anything funny to say about these.

For every drag queens closet...a patriotic gown. You know, for those last minute 4th of July Balls you will for sure be invited to. Tee hee...I said "balls"

A 4th of July Tube Top. I am not sure why, but this little number reminds me of The Dukes of Hazzard.


And last, but not least, the patriotic corset. For all those times when you want to stand and salute.

4 comments:

Downtown SteveBrown said...

I would look so pretty in those.

MariaG097 said...

That corset is pretty HOT! It's a shame I can't fit in one this year...NEXT year, I promise!

joshkeown said...

July 4th is my favorite holiday because I get to wear my American Flag thongs .. and that's it for a whole day.

Charmed said...

Owww! Boom chicka bow wow!