Monday, May 05, 2008

Where does the time go?

I just realized that I have not blogged in over a week! That is so unlike me.

Well, to catch you up...I had to have another Lithotripsy last week on my other kidney. As well as having all the fragments scraped out of the left kidney that wouldn't pass from the previous surgery two weeks before. Good times.

Oh, and the good doc had to put a stent in my left kidney. The rubber tube (catheter) that I was telling you about in a previous post. The one that makes me feel like I have a blow torch in my bladder. I called today to get an appointment to have it taken out and the nurse told me the only appointment was Thursday. I then told her that I would come to the parking lot of the office and he could remove it in the lot with a pair of rusty pliers. I COULD NOT WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY. She found an opening tomorrow and squeezed me in.

To top it all off, I am taking an antibiotic that I am having a reaction to. It is causing me to have very vivid dreams. Dreams that you wake up and you are sweating and exhausted from.

I went to lunch today and had a pedicure. You know, percocet and pedicures really are a good combo.

4 comments:

Gypsydoodlebug said...

OH, OUCH! I totally missed the post about your surgery. (((HUGS)))

SDunn said...

It's Lynn...thinking about you girl!
Feel better soon.
XXXOOO

Melinda Zook said...

You poor thing! Hope you get through this soon!

Good for you for treating yourself to a pedicure. You certainly deserve something good for yourself!

BTW, tagging your for a meme, if you are interested : )

ummmhello said...

Percocet & Pedicures.. you may be onto something there!!
Hope you're barbaric blowtorch extraction goes smoothly!!!