Thursday, May 08, 2008

Well, I am officially 38 years old.


And I feel great!

It has been a long month since my initial trip to the ER on April 4th with the humendous 8mm stone. I have had both of my kidneys blasted with lasers, passed more stone fragments than I count and had a stent from hell in my body for 6 long days. Let me say one more time....kidney stones suck.

Today is going to be a great day. I have on a new dress, pretty pearls and my black heels. I even have a kick ass bag to match my dress. It is supposed to rain all day today, but that isn't going to get me down. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

Dunnski Love said...

Happy birthday baby!!!!!!

MariaG097 said...

Happy birthday, to you...Happy birthday, to you!!!

SDunn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNSHINE!!!!
May all your wishes and dreams come true.

Melinda Zook said...

Happy birthday!!!! Hope it was awesome. And you go girl with your fancy new outfit!