Thursday, April 03, 2008

Tidbit Thursday

1. Never use a curling iron while naked.

2. Don't put your keys on top of your car just as you are getting in. You will waste a lot of time looking for them...trust me.

3. Dogs like cat food, cat treats and cat poop. Well, at least our dog does.

4. Don't try making conversation, that actually makes sense, with a 12 year old girl.

5. If you are looking for a new happy pill...Cymbalta is my new drug of choice. :u)

6. When you can't find any of your 8 yr old daughters clothes, be sure to check: under her bed, behind her dresser, behind her bookshelf and on her bottom bunk under the large mass of stuffed animals.

2 comments:

ummmhello said...

Ugh! My dog sometimes thinks the cat box is a buffet! Ew!

kristi said...

Another one:
Don't cook anything greasy while naked. I have a scar on my stomach to prove that one!