Friday, April 11, 2008

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby...

what in the hell were you thinking, you jackass????? Lies, lies and more lies!!! Hello??? Did you really believe no one would ever check on your references? Please...tell me you didn't list Mike and Carol Brady as one of your past clients?!?!

You don't have to bake a royal cake or cook for a president to become a well known and respected chef.

And the funny thing is, I really liked his TV show, Dinner: Impossible, which is now cancelled. According to the news articles I have read, he is a really good chef. I just don't get it. I don't understand why people make themselves out to be something they are not. Seems to me that without all the silly pageantry, he might still be on top of his game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dinner Impossible is actually not canceled. Robert Irvine is no longer on the show but if you read the statement that FN put out you will see that it says they are replacing Robert NOT canceling his show. I keep reading this and I can't for the life of me figure out where people are getting this from. It's clear as day if you read any of the articles.

Charmed said...

Anon: Excuse me for incorrectly stating the facts. I am obviously not a big of fan of Food Network as you are.