Saturday, March 08, 2008

Oh my gawd....BECKY!!!

Tift Merritt was in town last night at Ear x-tacy. Dunnski and I braved the snow after work to catch her show and meet up with our friend Matt. We find a seat on the stairs and her show was great. We then get in line to have her sign our CD's.
So, she signs my CD and then Dunnski and I lean in for a picture. And guess what???? As I put my arm around her, I touched her butt!!!! Now, it wasn't a grope, it was a brush by touch like when you are putting your arm around someone. For a couple of seconds I thought maybe she didn't feel it, then I noticed her looking at me, like she was thinking, "why did you just touch my butt?" So, I said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to touch to your butt." And then Matt takes the picture below.
Notice where her hand is on my shoulder? Yeah, she thought I was wanting some action. What I was actually doing was setting the scene for Matt to ask her to dinner with us after the show. He didn't get my subtlety.

1 comment:

Gypsydoodlebug said...

OH NOES. Funniest post. EVER.



And I don't know who she is, but I'm sure her butt was lovely. Nice job.