Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mmmmm.....Michael

Well, Michael came to town and we were there. All I can say was, he was excellent. I am sooooo glad I was not sick Friday night! I luckily started feeling bad Saturday afternoon. Not that being sick would have kept me away! We had a great time and Michael is so funny.

We had a really irritating chick sitting in front of us who arrived inebriated and then consumed 4 more beers during the next three hours. This only lead to her becoming even more annoying and 'whispering' ever so loudly to her husband every 7 seconds about anything and everything that popped into her pretty little head. She also liked to stand in front of us (we had seats on the floor) and dance as if she was pole dancing, but without the pole. I found this to be a little trashy, although I think Dunnski might disagree with me on this one.

And did you know that if you order a bottle of water in Freedom Hall that you cannot have the top to the bottle? I did not know that, apparently it could make a very heavy weapon if you decided to throw your water bottle at someone. So, I have my open bottle of water on the floor and guess what happens???? It gets knocked over. The woman behind me goes ballistic saying that I have ruined her $100 purse and she goes on and on and on about the water on the floor. I turned and politely apologized and explained to her that the water spilling was an accident and I was very sorry. And as I was doing this I got a good look at her purse, it was NOT a $100 purse. I am not sure who she thought she was fooling. And who brings an expensive purse to a concert and sits it on the dirty floor? Duh!

Anyway, Michael was awesome. He sang all my favorite songs and I still love him! Here are a few of the pictures we took. They are not very good, but you get the idea!




1 comment:

ummmhello said...

Glad you had a great time - and I soooo know what you mean about the almost pole dancing. Tres irritating!