Wednesday, February 06, 2008

WTF?

I need to vent.

I would have been on time for work this morning. Why are drivers sooooooo stupid? Why do people feel like they have to slow down to 12 mph on the expressway to look at a couple of parked cars on the side of the road? Do they not understand that there are like 9,743 cars behind them trying to get somewhere on time?!?!?!? This irritates me more than the blister I have on my 4th toe that my cute little Mary Jane's gave me yesterday.

And another thing. Why is every umbrella I own...broken?

On a much brighter note. I have been a very good girl lately, so Dunnski rewarded me with a new Vera Wang coat. I have never been so excited about it being cold outside.

Isn't she beautiful????

2 comments:

ummmhello said...

The coat is drop dead gorgeous - you must have been very good!

Charmed said...

Very, very good.