Friday, February 01, 2008

Went back to the dentist today

to get my other two cavities filled. I swear the dentist used like 3 different kind of drills on my top back tooth. He was all up in there and turned sideways, it wasn't pretty. Ended up having to get two shots, my mouth and face are SO numb. I am sitting at my desk trying to eat a salad on the right side of my mouth and food keeps falling out of my mouth...and I am not aware of it. Until I look down and see little bits of cheese stuck all over my shirt. HAWT! I have food on my face, again, I have no clue. I keep feeling this hard thing that I am biting on in my mouth. Hmmmmm....I wonder to myself, what could that be? Then I start to taste blood. I have been eating the inside of my own mouth. Yummy!

Excuse me, waiter - I need a tall Pomapolitan with a twist of lime, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Gypsydoodlebug said...

I get gas just to have the wires on my braces changed.





Oh, and Xanax, too.


It's the fine art of negotiation, m'dear. I haz a low threshold. For just about everything.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

OMG the salad part had me LOLing... Seriously. Gas makes it so much better...

Charmed said...

The first shot in the gum wasn't that bad. The one in the inside of my mouth (side of my face) hurt like a you know what!!!!!! Next time, I will ask for gas!