Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I am sooooo good!

My youngest has been wanting to play softball since last year. So, Dunnski and I have been looking everywhere for a glove that will fit her little hand. Not a stiff new one, one that is used and broken in...but not beat to death. Most used ones we can find cost more than the new ones!

Today for lunch I headed to the Peddlers Mall to mosey around and guess what I found!?!?!?! A Louisville Slugger kids glove, it was perfectly broken in and just the right size. Only one problem...it didn't have a price on it, so I took it to the counter and asked the cashier to call the booth owner and see how much she wanted for it. She called her and to my surprise she turned to me and said, "She said she'll take $1.99 for it." OMG! One dollar and ninety nine cents!!! Below is a pic of what it looks like, I am so excited!!

No comments: