Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Worst album covers ever?

Yikes!! This chick makes these roses even look scary.


These dudes look like the Village People minus one on steroids.



Mum, it's your son, Wally. I know you are SO proud.




Wow, I don't know about you...but I want to rush out and grab this number!




Gag, Gag, Gag


I am just going to skip to the next album...don't even want to know what was going on doing this photo shoot!!!


I am diggin' these duds. And the landscape is so realistic.


EWWWWWW!!!!!!!


I am requesting that Ken not pose for any more head shots.

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Oh my goodness. I nearly choked on my hot chocolate. Too funny. Where do you find this stuff?

Azephyra said...

Thanks for the laughs, those mustaches scare the heck out of me.

Charmed said...

Jessi: just stumbling thro the internet. There is a lot of funny stuff out there!

What is really funny is I knew the first lady reminded me of someone. And if just came to me this morning...she looks a lot like the attorney who handled my divorce. *snicker*

ummmhello said...

You're killing me! My kids want to know why I'm at the computer laughing like a loon!