Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Are you up for the challenge?

This morning I started the Special K Challenge!


I started my morning with a yummy bowl of


And for dinner I have Special K Meal Bars in assorted flavors,


And for snacking,




I also have my ever so cute evian water bottle with the pink label that I am going to try to refill at least 5 times today. Sooooo, if you need me, I will be in the bathroom.

And just so you know, if this diet does not work, I will be forced to cut off one of my legs at the hip. I am thinking my right one weighs more than my left.

4 comments:

Twinkie said...

My breakfast was two hard boiled eggs and two pieces of 35-calorie toast. Gotta eat big on the first day back to the diet!

Let's lose our first 10 lbs quick so we can go shopping!!!!!!

Dunnski Love said...

Somehow that sounds healthier than my bowl of Crunch Berries, but much less delicious.

Charmed said...

Yay Shopping!!!!

ummmhello said...

Yes... I'm glad I'm not the only one dieting! I'm turning 30 next month - my goal is to lose 10 lbs by then. Oh and I loooove Special K :)
Keep us updated on your progress!