Wednesday, January 23, 2008

And I wonder why my head hurts so much...

My youngest and I are in the car this morning on our way to school. She fell Saturday night climbing down from her bunk bed and has a bruise on her thigh.

To set the mood...she is already upset that she has to go school, Monday was a holiday and yesterday was a snow day. She is telling me how she is not going to be able to walk today because of her injury, although she was fine the last two days running around the house like a maniac all day. We are almost to school when she whips this one out on me...

"Do you think anyone will notice if I walk around like a penguin today?"

She really deserves a Daytime Emmy. I am raising a mini Erica Kane.

3 comments:

ummmhello said...

Ha! Priceless :)
My little one cried to go to school yesterday, then cried when it was time to leave bc he was having so much fun. Ah, the joys :)

Charmed said...

My oldest is like that...LOVES SCHOOL. The youngest...not so much.

Melinda Zook said...

Too funny. I love it when kids come up with interesting things like that. I mean, we as adults, would never think of something so clever!