Thursday, January 03, 2008

Alright already!

So, over the LONG Christmas break, the girls got into the habit of falling asleep watching TV in their beds. I know, I am a bad Mommy. But hey, I didn't get two weeks off from work and I NEED sleep or I am a poopy head in the mornings! Sooo....tonight I told the little boogers NO TV at bedtime and they went ape shit. It was like taking crack from an addict. There were withdrawals from hell and it was not pretty. Although, after a nasty intervention I think we will make it through the night.

3 comments:

Matt K. said...

Crack from addicts is an apt comparison, when it comes to TV and kids. I'm still shocked at how much TV my brother and his wife allow their son to watch, and he's one bleedin' year old! But who am I to talk, I was practically raised on the thing...

ummmhello said...

AHHHHH! Same here! Well, I'm a rotten rotten mommy because I always let them keep the TV on w/o sound at night. But I was very lax on bedtimes since I was on vacation and last night when I said "Bed time!" the little one cried and went into hysterics. Oh fun!

Charmed said...

ummmhello: I know what you mean, I have two girls...so my life is full of DRAMA!!