Tuesday, December 04, 2007

You have GOT to be kidding me!!!

OKAY...I am in a craft swap, so I mailed my package the old fashioned way...I PUT STAMPS ON IT!!! I know what you are thinking, how silly of you! Well, according to the sticker that was on my package, which was returned to me today, that is a big NO NO. I am assuming this is due to heightened security from 9/11 and Homeland Security. The sticker on my package says that it must taken by the customer to a retail service associate at a Post Office. Hmmmm...the last time I mailed my craft swap package, I used the Automated Postal Center. I don't really see what the difference is, the machine didn't look me in the eye to see if I looked dangerous or ask me if I was mailing an illegal package. So, tomorrow I will go to the Post Office and mail my package again and hopefully this time it will make it to my fellow swapper!!!



P.S. Fellow Swapper: Your package is on it's way! Merry Christmas!

No comments: