Monday, December 03, 2007

Tis the season!

I lifted this one off of Mandy, feel free to do the same.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I have to be in the mood to wrap. So, once the feeling has passed...bags for everyone!!

2. Real tree or artificial? This year was our first real tree and I love it.

3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually New Years Day or right after.

5. Do you like eggnog? Bluck.

6. Favorite gift received? A necklace, that I wear almost everyday from Dunnski.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Not now. Had one when the kids were smaller. My oldest took the wisemen and baby Jesus out to play with them and they were lost.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad, he is the man who has everything!!

9 Easiest person to buy for? My youngest daughter, she likes a wide range of items.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My ex husband bought me a Minnie Mouse sweatshirt in an XXL when I was 3 months pregnant with my oldest daughter. When I looked at him with my "WTF" look on my face, he said "what, you will get bigger!!"

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? “A Christmas Story.” You'll shoot your eye out!!!!!!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year long. I like to pick up things that I see people might like.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Ahhhh......Yes!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ritz crackers with peanut butter dipped in chocolate.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored

17. Favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Song. You know...Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, jackfrost nipping at your nose....

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stayed at home in years past. But new traditions are good too.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes, but I have to sing the song in my head...You know Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen, but do you recall....the most famous reindeer of all? Rudolph!!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A snowman.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Some each day, to keep it interesting.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The toy commercials on TV.

23. What do you like most about Christmas? Going into stores and hearing the Christmas music playing. Window shopping at Christmas time, I love to look at the decorations and the lights.

No comments: