Monday, November 12, 2007

Thought this looked like fun...

I "borrowed" this one from Mandy, copy and paste to your blog if you want to play too!!!

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Either way, I don't really care.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Only if they smell good.

3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room? Duh, come on, who hasn't?

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No. What does it prove that you can pull a metal sign off of a wood pole??

5. Do you like to use post-it notes? I do at home to stick on the kids homework or teacher notes, but not at work. To many of them sticking around me make me feel disorganized.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Every week. I say that I will use them this time, and I never do. But one day, I might!

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Bear. I'm allergic to bees. I figure either way, I am toast.

8. Do you have freckles? Not really.

9. Do you always smile for pictures? I try, but I don't think I am very photogenic. If I try to hard, I have a really bad "fake" smile.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve? At the moment, my kids are driving me nuts. Not a good time to answer this one.

11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? In at the bottom, out on the sides.

12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No, but I look down alot when I walk. I tend to fall and trip over the air on really special occasions.

13. Have you ever peed in the woods? Ummm....yes and we will move on to the next question.

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? No, I have no rhythm even if there is music playing.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No, that is gross.

16. How many people have you slept with this week? One, and he knows who he is. ;u)

17. What size is your bed? King size, wouldn't have any other size again.

18. What is your "Song of the week"? "Tattoo" by Jordin Sparks

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Button-up dress shirts in pink are sexy.

20. Do you still watch cartoons? Sponge Bob is a favorite. I also like snuggling with my little one and watching Franklin, Oswald and Maggie and the Ferocious Beast.

21. What's your least favorite movie? Every last freakin' Die Hard movie Bruce Willis ever made.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? In a Tampax tampons box, no man would ever look there.

23. What do you drink with dinner? Sweet Tea or soda. Or water now, since WW.

25. What is your favorite food/cuisine? Italian food and Sushi.

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Coal Miners Daughter, The Wedding Singer, Princess Bride, Two Weeks Notice, Miss Congeniality, actually anything with Sandra Bullock.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? My girls just kissed me goodnight.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? I was a Brownie, never made it to Girl Scout. I wasn't in to the whole nature and exploring idea.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? I say no, but if the money was right, I might change my mind.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? It has been a while.

31. Can you change the oil on a car? No, but I can drive my car to Valvoline and they can in 10 minutes or less. I even have a receipt to prove it.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? One when I was 18 the other when I was 28. And I still drive fast.

33. Ran out of gas? Nope. I have been close though.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Mmmm....a BLT, with cheese and miracle whip. It has the tangy zip!!

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Anything I can find.

36. What is your usual bedtime? around 10:30.

37. Are you lazy? No, I cannot stand to be idle. I have to be doing something.

38. When you were younger, what did you dress up as for Halloween? My little brother and I, once went as Donny and Maire.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Dog.

40. How many languages can you speak? English. Howard Stern was teaching me some Klingon today in the car.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? County Living, Country Life.

42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Don't have an opinion.

43. Are you stubborn? At times.

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Letterman. Leno's voice annoys me.

45. Ever watch soap operas? I used to watch All My Children and General Hospital when I worked part time. But not anymore.

46. Afraid of heights? VERY!!!

47. Sing in the car? Like a fool.

48. Dance in the shower? Please, I would fall!!!!!

49. Dance in the car? I will shake my head a little, but that is about it.

50. Ever used a gun? Yes, and my hand stung for a week.

Mandy promises 50 more questions tomorrow. I am not sure I can answer 50 more, this took forever!!!

2 comments:

Melinda Zook said...

This looks fun. I am not sure I can answer them all though but I might try. And because of your #21 answer, I am your new best friend.

Matt K. said...

I'm taking up the challenge on my blog - at least for these fifty questions. See you there, I hope?