Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A nice visit...

Dunnski's mom came to visit over the Thanksgiving holiday. Thursday we had dinner with my family and ate until we couldn't move. That night, we caught a chick flick, and laughed ourselves silly.

Friday, we spent the day at the Churchill Downs in a suite...VERY nice. The mood was dampened when one of the horses was injured during a race and had to be euthanized. On a brighter note, it was a very good day for Dunnski though, he is very good at betting on the horses.

Saturday we put up our Christmas tree, and yes, it is STILL alive. I have remembered to water it everyday. She made us her wonderful Kentucky Derby Pie. It had bourbon and so many chocolate chips...I was in heaven.

Here is a pic of her and my youngest...

4 comments:

I Love Fleurs said...

Dunnski's Mom had a GREAT time!!

Matt K. said...

I'm not big on holidays these days, but you're starting to make me a little envious.

Charmed said...

Matt: I have not looked forward to the holidays much the last few years. This is going to be a much more relaxed and happy holiday season for me and my kids. I have alot to be thankful for.

Charmed said...

Dunnski's mom: You are welcome anytime!! BTW, I just ate the last piece of pie!! treachery!