Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Damn you, McDonalds cheeseburger!!

Yeah, he looks all sweet and innocent. "Come on, have a seat", he says. And then, he makes you eat a cheeseburger that you bought for your daughter, with those stupid McD's bucks that lure you back time, after time. They hide in your purse, calling at you, "Hey, free food in here!" If I had only known Cork had already eaten, I wouldn't have been tempted by the clown. I was strong enough to fight off the fries, ohhhh....those yummy, hot, salty, ahhhh...what was I talking about, oh yeah, FRIES! But I couldn't walk away from that flat disc of beef and those onion bits, gawd I love those onions. So, I was defeated tonight by a clown. I am not proud, but I am satisfied with the fact that I only had to borrow 3.5 points from my weekly allowance. Tomorrow is a new day!

3 comments:

Jessi said...

mmmmm fries. Thanks alot. now i want some too. :)
and I just realized you had asked weather or not I wanted to join a swap. I've never done one before but it sounds like fun!

Gypsydoodlebug said...

OMG. I would walk though fire for those fries...

Matt K. said...

Stay strong, my friend, you can do it. If I did it, anyone can do it. Just work off those extra calories and grams of carbs and fat, and be thankful for the protein.