Monday, November 19, 2007

5 things you may not know about me...

I was blog tagged by Mandy, so here goes.

1. Everytime Coal Miners Daughter is on TV, I have to watch it. It is very strange, but it draws me in, time, after time. Favorite line? Doo, I'm goin' to have a baby.

2. I am not a morning person. Enough said.

3. I hate being cold, even more than I don't like getting up in the morning. I don't consider outdoor winter sports/activities fun. It makes me have to pee and makes my nose run.

4. I am allergic to cats, although there is one living in my house. Hmmm.....

5. I don't understand football at all. Okay, I get the fact that the guys are trying to run the ball into the end zone for a touch down. But all the mumbo jumbo from the time they start until the time the touchdown is scored...Jeeez!!! It makes my head hurt.

I am now passing the torch to The Sidog.

1 comment:

Infamous JP said...

If it makes you feel any better. I hate playing sports in cold weather. It makes my nose runny, and I always have to pee.