Wednesday, October 24, 2007

This is my favorite childhood memory at Halloween...

The song...As the Witches go Flying Along, found on the record below. My brothers and I played this record ALL THE TIME. I can remember us running around the house singing the songs on snow days during the winter (after Christmas), I know my Mom wanted to strangle us! We were such nerds!!

The Wonderland Singers And Accompaniment "Spooky Halloween" (Wonderland Records, LP-293, 1974)


As the Witches Go Flying Along
Way up high, in the sky, you can see them going by,
As the witches go flying along.
Here and there, in the air, you can see them everywhere,
As the witches go flying along.

With a ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM!
Every one is on her broom,
Singing a Halloween song.

In the bright moonlight, it's really quite a sight,
As the witches go flying along.
As the witches go flying along!

No comments: