Monday, October 22, 2007

No internet, what am I going to do?

I don't think I mentioned in my previous posts, that I have not had internet connection since returning from vacation. This really sucks big ones. Dunnski and I have both spent many hours on the phone, with no luck. I was to receive a call from a technician today who was supposed to come to the house to check the outside wiring. It is now 4:22 and I have not received a call from Mr. Technician, I don't think he is going to call. This REALLY sucks big ones. Since the little man with the Indian accent told me, over the phone last night, that my internet would be fixed by 8:00 pm tonight. Sigh....

3 comments:

Charmed said...

Yay!! I am connected to the WWW again!!!

Matt K. said...

I can tell - five bleedin' posts... (hee hee)

I thought you were a little too quiet for too long.

Charmed said...

Hey!! I have been on vacation, and I have NOT gone a whole week without posting anything...now THAT is a record!