Monday, October 22, 2007

JP, this one's for you.

I got tagged. These are rules: I cannot repeat anything the other survey taker said and I have to list "5 things that I do, did, like or want that I’m proud of, but that others may think are totally lame". Plus, I get to tag 5 people to do the same. Okay, I am with Maria on this one, I will play along, but tag 5 people! I really don't wanna piss 5 people off this early in the week, so just sit back and have a laugh on me!

1. I have a REALLY sick obsession with sushi, I could eat it everyday. The Raw Sushi Lounge downtown on 4th is excellent!

2. I have Degenerative Disc Disease in my lower back. I had never had back problems until a ruptured disc injury in August of 2000, I have had pain every day since then.

3. More days than not, I find myself wanting another baby. I know, scares the hell out of me too!

4. I think I want my next vehicle to be a mini-van, I loved the room and that the kids couldn't touch each other. And hey, Dunnski did look good behind the wheel of the Caravan.

5. I am proud of myself. That is all. The last year has been very hard.

1 comment:

MariaG097 said...

I am moving closer if you have another baby!!! So, don't be scared! =)