Monday, October 29, 2007

It was my first time...and somewhat painful

Has anyone had the chance to use this handy dandy little machine yet?

Well, today was my first time, and let me say, I have mixed feelings. It's a little needy. It asks a lot of questions. And it takes a bit of time to complete. And, can be a little nerve racking. Especially when you have a line of sighing people behind you waiting impatiently.

I do have to say that it was quicker than waiting in the snail line to see a clerk at the windows. If you have ever visited the Post Office in Middleton, you know what I mean. There is ALWAYS a line.

So, the next time you have a package to send, try the APC, and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Matt K. said...

Closest thing my PO has to that would be a coin-op vending machine for stamps and pre-posted envelopes, plus a slot to drop your mail in. It's not quite as fancy, and fewer "services" offered, but it's a boatload quicker, from the way you describe it.