Sunday, September 02, 2007

This is what happens when you can't sleep...

You play on the Internet!! Go to this site - The Face Transformer. Trust me, you will have hours of fun. I know! Maybe even host a party, and make it your theme. Your guests will love you!

Okay, I picked a picture of myself and let the site do it's thingy. Trust me, there is no way I am going back to sleep now, I am to disturbed. Please see the results below:


This is me!

This is me as an East-Asian.


Jiminy Cricket!! Umm...do men wear their sunglasses on top of their head like that?

Me by Botticelli


Awwww....me as a baby. Wow, look at those choppers!


Me as an Afro-Caribbean


Me by Mucha

1 comment:

Fiona said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH OMG I know what my friend and I will be doing at work this afternoon.

Reminds me of this one time my then partner and I went to one of those booths that takes your two pics and generates what your children will look like.

That could be one reason we never went down that route LOL

This is excellent!!!!