Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My youngest...she cracks me up!

I washed her comforter and threw it over the railing on the front porch to dry. She went out tonight and grabbed it and brought it in, she also brought in a little guest...

Now where I come from, this little booger is called a granddaddy long leg. And when my little one was a toddler she would call them "daddy daddy long legs", it was soooo cute. Well, I am here to say, tonight, her encounter with Mr. Bug was not cute. She had a nervous breakdown. She convinced herself that it was a bad spider and there were several of them and they were crawling all over the house. She also kept slapping at herself as if she were knocking them off of her, only there was nothing on her. Ahhh....yeah, a good time was had by ALL.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

aaawww poor thing - I love insects except for one.....CUCARACHAS!!!!! and I really really LOATHE them

Charmed said...

She is still afraid of that comforter, I may have to throw it away!