Thursday, September 06, 2007

I'm sitting in traffic this morning...

and this woman is wanting over in my lane. She has her turn signal on and every car in front of me is bumper to bumper. So, I left enough space between me and the car in front of me and waved her in. What did I get in return? Nothin', Nada, Zero!

This blatant act of rudeness truly ticks me off. All I was looking for was a simple wave of the hand or nod of the head. Is that too much to ask for? I don't think so.

After I let her in and she so rudely ignored my kindness, I said to myself (outloud of course), "Beeeaacchh, you had better not have any arms to wave with, cause that is the only way you are gettin' a pass for this one!" Upon further review, she did indeed had two arms, I got her tag numbers and the Dollar Tree on Shelbyville is out of Silly String.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Yes. Pass the Silly String, please.

Dunnski Love said...

People suck.