Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I don't know about you...

But frankly, I have had about enough of The View. Sure, in the beginning, the little rifts between the co-hosts were entertaining. But, puuleaaze...10 years has gone by. And we have learned what??? That if you put a group of women at a drop leaf table, they will find something to bitch about. Duh!

Now, I know what you are thinking, if you don't like it, don't watch it. Well, I don't watch it, I work full time. But trust me, you don't have to watch it to hear about their antics.

The latest "buzz" is this little bit from Barry Manilow. I was laughing so hard, I almost pee'd in my pants while typing this. Manilow said that "Hasselbeck was "dangerous" and "offensive." Ahhh....ooookay, maybe he needs to bring his Mommy to protect him from the "scawy ewizabef."

No comments: