Saturday, August 11, 2007

What is the craziest thing you have done while driving?

So, I am driving home on the expressway today, driving approximately seventy something. I am quickly coming up behind a little red sports car that is driving slow. I proceed to pass her, and as I do, I look over to see what is going on. I swear to you, the lady was painting her fingernails. Now, I have to say that I have done some crazy and even silly things while driving...
  1. Changed clothes, an entire outfit, including shoes.
  2. Applied makeup - come on, what woman hasn't done this???
  3. Tossed a salad. This really isn't as bad as it sounds. I bought everything in the bags and just opened the bags and dumped everything in a big bowl.
  4. Emailed on my Blackberry.
  5. Had two nervous breakdowns.
  6. Eaten more meals than I count.

But, I can say I have never, ever, painted my fingernails while driving. I think this makes me a good driver, what do you think? I mean, if you spilled the polish in your car, it would be impossible to get out!!

2 comments:

MariaG097 said...

I have done all the standards, texting, eating, talking on the phone...Nothing out of the "oridnary."

I did see someone onetime driving down the interstate reading a newspaper.

Matt K. said...

I've aseen reading, applying makeup, all the standards, but once I actually saw a driver STONE COLD ASLEEP at the wheel on a local road, and it was a hairy thing to watch...