Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Say "hello" to Tinkerbell

Tinker was a very active kitty this morning. She was up very early and walking across my face, which she knows I DO NOT like. Then after I was up and getting ready she
1. ate a cotton ball
2. pulled the iron off the ironing board, playing with the chord, narrowly escaping death.
3. had a stand off with her reflection in the mirror. I am pretty sure her reflection won.
4. licked some cream cheese off of my bagel. Grrrrr
5. here kitty, kitty - got put outside by someone who doesn't really like cats, but has one in her house because her kids like them.

2 comments:

Gypsydoodlebug said...

OMG! LOVE this cat. Too funny!

Matt K. said...

Give me a dog any day. Cats are OK, but dogs (usually) will listen to you, or at least pay attention when you're ticked off.