Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bunny jail really sucks!

My five week stint in bunny jail is nearly over. I have done my time and I'm being released early on very, very good behavior. Since those darn little things live for 5-10 years!!

I have finally HAD it with the stupid bunnies! THEY MUST GO. A call was made to the ex, and he is finding a new home for them. They will either end up; at his new girlfriends house, at his parents house or at the vet to be adopted. I don't care where they go, as long as they are gone from my house.

In fact, those annoying bunnies have upset me so, that Max and Ruby are the only ones I can stand to even look at right now. And that is only because they live in a really cute house and can talk and cook. And they DON'T poopy everywhere!!!!!

3 comments:

Gypsydoodlebug said...

Where are their friggin' parents? Why is Ruby ALWAYS watching Max? Somebody needs to call bunny protective services....

Matt K. said...

Congrats on your reprieve. Wasn't it the ex who brought them in the house in the first place? Let HIM deal with them! ;)

Charmed said...

Mandy: I think I read somewhere that their parents were in a freak farming accident. It is what eventually led Max and Ruby to become domesticated.

Matt: Oh yes, it was the ex who brought the lovely bunnies into my home. Actually, he dropped them off at my brothers house...but that is another story all together. The important thing is that they will be checking out soon.