Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My bff...Kayla!!!!

OMG!! I know you remember this commercial. Well, this was replayed in my house two days ago! I opened my oldest cell phone bill and she had 227 text messages in one month. HELLO!!! The child can also pick up the device and use it as a PHONE!!!! Not to mention, she has the ability to IM and email. Now, I am not taking her phone, but I am cancelling her texting. In the words of my 12 year old, "T.I.S.N.F.", to which I responded, "O.W.L.N.F.G.O.I." - translated (oh well, life's not fair, get over it). I love being a mom.

5 comments:

MariaG097 said...

That's hilarous! "I.D.K. MY B.F.F. JILL" HAHAHA

Gypsydoodlebug said...

YAAMM (you are a mean mom).

Yeah, I know. My time's a comin' with BooBerry... I'm learning a lot from you!

Charmed said...

And the scary thing is her BFF-Kayla, is her cousin who lives 600 feet from us!!!!! She can call her on the land line and it is FREE. She doesn't get the concept of FREE. Heck, she could open her bedroom window and they could yell at each other! When I told her that one day she would have to live on her own and pay her own bills, she said, "No, Mom, I want to live with you forever." To which Dunnski quicky replied, "No, no you don't." :-)

Matt K. said...

Dunnski is very wise, indeed... ;-)

Charmed said...

WELL, he is "The GREAT Dunnski", he is getting this whole kid thing down pretty quik and doing an excellent job, if I may say so! :u)