Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I really should write a book...

Last night, my youngest decides she is never going to be able to fall asleep again. I ask her how she knows this. She then tells me that she has been having a lot of trouble sleeping. Which she has been a little restless, but by no means is it something to be worried about. So, we cuddle in next to each other and I turn on the TV and hope she will drift off. An hour later, the little booger is still awake. I on the other hand have been drifting in and out. While I was drifting, one of those sleep aid commercials came one, the one with the butterfly, I think it is Lunesta. So she kindly wakes me up and informs me that I need to make an appointment with her pediatrician and get her some of this "butterfly sleepy medicine", so she can sleep again. Oh my goodness. I thought her wanting to go topless took the cake, I was wrong.

1 comment:

Megs said...

awww lol...too cute!