Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I have checked the yard for crop circles...

and I still can't explain my oldest weird behavior. She has never been the easiest child to get to help around the house. And even if you remind her to do something, you usually have to re-remind, like 8 or 9 times before it actually gets done. Just this weekend, she took a load of towels to the linen closet, threw them on the floor and folded them and put them in the closet. When she was done, the towels looked like a blind man with one arm had folded them. So you can imagine my surprise and shock when two nights ago she came to me and asked if she could...wash clothes!! I am glad I was sitting down when she asked, I quickly grew light headed. I could not believe my eyes, my daughter, washed 4 loads of clothes, by herself. She didn't fold them, but she washed and dried them. And last night, she did it again!! I need to find the aliens that took my daughter and replaced her with this clone and thank them.

No comments: