Monday, August 06, 2007

I got you babe!

My brother and his wife had a cookout on Saturday night and had a house full of friends over. My brother kicks off the evening by starting to eat before everyone else, in fact, he was almost done before half of us even got a plate. He is such a gracious host. I am not even going to tell you what he did when it was time for dessert!!

After dinner, we broke into teams and half started playing the Wii and the rest, Karaoke Revolution. Dunnski and I brought the house down with our version of Sonny and Cher's "I Got You Babe", it would have made Paula cry. After the first round, we lost. But then, Dunnski traded me to the other team and took the other woman, who sang better. They won the next round. Oh well, I am not much into competition, guess that's why I don't play games much.


We then went back down to the game room, where Guitar Hero was about to begin! Didn't try my hand at this one, not very good with the hand-eye coordination.


And, I bet you didn't know that you have to be sitting in one of these to play guitar hero. Or the Wii, or PlayStation, or GameCube or any of the other 9 million games they have for the 70 game systems they own!!! Oh, did I mention there are TWO big screen TVs in the basement to play video games on? They have an honest to goodness addiction to video gaming. I wonder if there are a couple of beds open next to Lindsey?

No comments: