Friday, August 31, 2007

I got tagged!

THE RULES: Elaborate on the words below kids!


Accent – I was born in North Carolina, my Dad was in the Marines. Raised in Kentucky, so I, of course, have a bit of a southern drawl, yall.

I Don't Drink – Dr. Pepper, bluck!!

Chore I Hate – Laundry, there are so many steps...sorting, washing, drying, folding, putting away. Geez, I am tired just talking about it!

Pets – Golden Retriever - Abby
Kitty - Tinkerbell
German Shepherd - Emma
Bunny - My girls call it "Bunny", I call it "Pain in the ass"

Essential Electronic – My laptop and blackberry tie

Perfume/Cologne – Ashley Judd - American Beauty - Wonderful
Tutti Dulci - Lemon Meringue

Gold Or Silver – Silver

Insomnia – Yes, every night.

Job Title – Payroll Manager

Kids – Courtney - 12 and Ashley - 8

Religion – Baptist

Siblings – Two brothers - both younger, 33 and 30.

Time I Wake Up – between 5:30 and 6:00

Unusual Talent/Skill – I can eat sushi every day of the week and not get tired of it. Ummm...that's not really a talent or a skill, but it's all I got at the moment.

Vegetable I Refuse To Eat – There aren't many foods I refuse to eat. ;-)

Worst Habit – Mine is the same as Maria's. I try to mother everyone. I like to think it’s being helpful, but it’s annoying to some.

My Favorite Meal – Anything Italian.

I was tagged by Maria; I now tag Mandy.

2 comments:

MariaG097 said...

We are just too much alike!!! =)

JoshK said...

Thanks for reading 91* I linked you up on the site.