Thursday, August 16, 2007

I am still filling out paperwork...

The first day of school went great! The girls both came home with their packets of information that needed my full attention, before anything else could be done. And what is up with all of that paperwork? A home language survey, an agricultural survey, permission to video tape form, permission to participate in physical education, a form that says my kid can get a fruit roll up at lunch or a bottle of water! Geeeezzzz! I was planning on "forgetting" the forms until the weekend. Then my youngest told me that if she didn't return hers tomorrow, she would be put in the "blue group" where there is no talking allowed. She then informed me that she could never make it in the "blue group" because she is such a gabber. Tee hee, a gabber. She is funny.

3 comments:

Matt K. said...

I don't envy parents these days - the paperwork alone takes forever.

Twinkie said...

Grrrl, I hear ya. I waited an extra day to turn in the paperwork and BeBop was horrified because she didn't get her M&Ms, a prize for the kids who returned theirs. She got them the next day, though. Sheesh!

Charmed said...

I know, I really don't like it when the kids get "punished or rewarded" for something that is the parents responsiblity.