Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I am looking in my closet...and I am asking myself WHY???

I know the answer to my questions before I even ask them, the answer is, because I am a girl.

**Why do I have seventeen work outfits that don't fit me but I keep them? Because they may fit again one day, der!

**Why do I have 11 pairs of shoes that hurt like hell, but I keep them? Well, I have the perfect outfit to match them. And if I am going out and won't be standing long, I can take the pain. Hey, no one said being a fashionista was easy!

**Why do I have one side of my closet in the size that I wore last year? That one is a toughie, I keep telling myself I will need those soon. But I will actually need to do physical activity to lose weight to fit into the smaller clothes. That is the key!

**I have a walk in closet full of clothes, but I find myself wearing the same things over and over. Why is that? Okay, the answer to this one may not be cause I am a girl. Guys may do this one too.

**If I buy one more pair of white pants or carpi's that you can see through, someone please bitch slap me!! For goodness sake, I have had two children! Nobody wants to see that.

Thank you for your support.

No comments: