Thursday, August 02, 2007

I AM SOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I leave my office for just a few minutes to grab some lunch that a coworker made for us for helping out at a conference last weekend. While I am gone, the maintenance man decides he is going to start flipping breakers, which turns off my computer, which makes me lose my work that I had not saved!!! Yes, I should have saved it, but I was not anticipating breaker flipping!!!!! A warning would have been nice.

THEN, I head out for a couple of errands and some MORON thinks I am taking too long turning out of our industrial park - so he decides to cut me off mid-turn and almost hits me. He was in a truck half the size of my house hauling a trailer! This infuriated me, I cannot tell you what I did next, this blog is rated G.

My last stop was at my new snooty tooty east end Wal-Mart. I have a couple of quick returns, as I am standing in line, the lady next to me has a baby. I can't help but notice that the baby reminds me of someone. Someone, not very pleasant, kinda made me make a face. Ahhhhh....who is it...who does that baby remind me of?????? Oh my gosh...I know who!!!!


Now, don't get me wrong, I am not being mean, I love all little babies. This baby looked just like this picture. Only he wasn't green and his ears weren't as pointed.

The only good part of the trip, my $8.50 pair of jeans I was returning, I was refunded $11.77 for them. Hot Damn!!! Guess the Yoda baby maybe brought me some good luck.

8 comments:

Jessi said...

I think stupid people all come out on the same day. They have some sort of memo they all get with the name of someone to piss off. Sorry today seems to be your day. But extra surprise money is good!

JessiferSeabs said...

Sorry about your unsaved work, that would make me go postal.

I do not think that the words "snooty tooty" and "wal mart" belong in the same sentence. ;-)

Charmed said...

Jessie: I think you may be right! I knew I should have stayed in bed this morning! :-)

Jessifer: Oh, but you haven't seen this Wal-mart! It is by far the fanciest I have ever seen. If I can find pics of the outside, I will post them. Your mouth will drop.

Matt K. said...

"So, you had a bad day..." But you got bonus cash, so it's not all bad.

Charmed said...

Matt: And the day ended with a very nice dinner with Dunnski, so it def got better!

Matt K. said...

Cool! Just dinner, or...? ;-)

Charmed said...

Matt: Our nights always end with "dessert", some of our mornings even start with it too. ;-)

Matt K. said...

I. Am. So. Jealous!